Enclave Presents Coolio and Tone-Loc tomorrow and Aubrey O'Day Saturday!

Title: Enclave Events
 This email was sent to you by Enclave. Please add events@enclavechicago.com or enclavechicago.com to your address book. This will ensure delivery into your Inbox (not your bulk or junk folders).

Click Below to see Coolio's & Tone Loc's Hits
Coolio Featuring L.V. - Gangsta's Paradise
Tone Loc - Wild Thing

Friday April 30 Ciroc Music Series Presents Old School Hip Hop Concert with Tone-Loc and Coolio!!
The 90s called and they want their retro back. Bring your LA Gears, your Hammer pants, reruns of 90210, and kick it with the legends of hip hop funk! Tone-Loc’s “Wild Thing” was all that in 1989 and Coolio’s “Gangster’s Paradise” showed Tom Cruise the money in 1996. While we can’t bring Alicia Silverstone to star in our 90’s music video, our fly girls will back up Tone Loc and Coolio in a performance to bring you back. Bring all your Goodfellas and let’s do the Macarena down memory lane with two household names that helped define old school hip hop

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 11.

Saturday May 1 Enclave Presents A Special PEEP SHOW Performance with Aubrey O’Day!!!
This is a first class, sexy live entertainment you don’t want to miss. Aubrey O’Day from Danity Kane and Las Vegas’ Peepshow will be hosting and performing at Enclave for a sexy showstopping burlesque production! Also performing is The Lavender Cabaret, La Coture, Madam Valerie & Jenny Boom Boom. Doors open at 9pm to the tantalizing world of the Red Light District.

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 11.

Friday May 7 ChiIL Productions and Ciroc Presents Friday Music Series!!
The Ciroc Friday Music Series continues from a throwback concert with Coolio & Tone-Loc to some of Chicago's up and coming talents. Come check out and support Lav N' Will (formerly The RichKiddz), Michael S, Young General, J Kidd, and Na Palm at Enclave with DJ sets by DJ Danny V. Doors open at 9pm.

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 12.

Follow Us on

Unsubscribe | Complain | Edit Profile | Confirm | Forward to a friend
213 W Institute Chicago IL 60610