 with

Delegation of Business Owners from the Middle East

Join us and expand your network of small business owners from Jordan, Lebanon, and United Arab Emirates who are interested in meeting business partners from our region as we continue to promote Import Export relations.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm

 Habib's Place
14316 Michigan Ave
Dearborn, MI  48126

To RSVP or for Additional Information contact the Chamber office at 313-945-1700.

Blue Cross Blue Shield
 National Walk @ Lunch Day

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Walk your way to good health

At lunch time on Friday, April 30, the American Arab Chamber of Commerce, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network employees across the state will be lacing up their sneakers to support the fourth annual National Walk @ Lunch Day.®  We invite you to kick off spring with a regular walking program by participating in Walk @Lunch Day at your own workplace.  You are also welcome to join BBCS at any of their Michigan Blues offices.

Activities to support walking are being hosted by 30 Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans across the country to encourage people to take the first step toward adopting an active, healthier lifestyle. National Walk @ Lunch Day is a perfect opportunity for individuals to get active and turn a working lunch into a walking lunch.  Walking every day for 30 minutes can help people not just lose weight but also reduce stress. A healthier workplace can have positive effects such as increased productivity and employee morale.

BLBS-Walk

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to haytham@puckettfaraj.com by faybeydoun@americanarab.com.
American Arab Chamber of Commerce | 12740 W. Warren | Suite 101 | Dearborn | MI | 48126