Facebook Town Hall Reminder

Title: Facebook Town Hall Reminder
April 15, 2010

Dear Friend,

Just a quick reminder that I will be hosting a Facebook town hall meeting tonight at 7:30pm.  You can participate by going to my Facebook page, which you can access here.  Town hall meetings are a great way for me to hear from my constituents and they are an important part of our political discourse.  They are also a great way for you to stay informed about the work I am doing here in Washington. I hope that you will be able to join me tonight at 7:30pm.

Sincerely yours,

With every good wish,

John Dingell

E-MAIL UPDATES

Yes, please periodically send me e-mail updates.*

Click Here

*By subscribing to my
e-mail updates, you are authorizing me to send regular e-mail updates from my office to your e-mail account.

CONTACT INFORMATION