Facebook Town Hall with Rep. Dingell

Title: Facebook Town Hall with Rep. Dingell
April 13, 2010

There are a few important events coming up that I wanted to make you aware of.

First, I will be making a fun, exciting special announcement related to my duties as a Member of Congress later on this week that you don’t want to miss.  You can be one of the first to find out if you follow me on Facebook and Twitter.  I will be dropping hints throughout the week so you can try and guess what the announcement will be.

Second, I will be hosting an online town hall meeting on Facebook on Thursday April 15th at 7:30pm.  Town hall meetings are an important part of our political discourse and they are a great way for me to hear directly from my constituents.  I look forward to answering your questions and I hope you will be able to make it.  The event is open to everybody and you can participate through my Facebook page, which you can access here.

I look forward to hearing from you at my town hall meeting, and don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter so you can be the first to hear my special announcement!

With every good wish,

Sincerely yours,

John Dingell

E-MAIL UPDATES

Yes, please periodically send me e-mail updates.*

Click Here

*By subscribing to my
e-mail updates, you are authorizing me to send regular e-mail updates from my office to your e-mail account.

CONTACT INFORMATION