Re: Frantz

Marcy,
Please add a bonus of 2 cents to Eric's next paycheck.

Neal A. Puckett

On Mar 26, 2010, at 10:18 AM, Eric Montalvo <eric@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

This guy has the potential for making news...I think we are best positioned as trying to deal with a deperate sad little man who is grasping at straws as he falls from grace...I don't know how you guys deal with media strategy...but something should be spun up ready to launch if needed.  I think the report should not contain details...he will provide when questioned...he is demonstrating emotional instability and may be a harm to himself or others and should be evaluated.  Also request an MRO re further contact.  My 2 cents.

V/r