DISPUTE RESOLUTION/LITIGATION - CLE Programs to be offered at ABA International's 2010 Spring Meeting in NY!

Title: Untitled Document
INTLAW HOME | MEMBERSHIP | CALENDAR | PUBLICATIONS
Herbert Smith, Gleiss Lutz, Stibbe

WE ARE LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY ...

ARE YOU REGISTERED TO ATTEND....

One of the World's Most Important Gatherings of International Lawyers!

The 2010 Spring Meeting will afford you the opportunity of choosing from over
70 CLE programs clustered into 8 Primary Tracks, 4 "Mini-Tracks"
as well as a number of Showcase Programs!

Primary Tracks: Business/Transactional, Corporate Counsel,
Dispute Resolution/Litigation, International Trade/Customs, Law Practice,
Public International Law/Rule of Law, Regulatory and Young Lawyers.

Mini-Tracks: Antitrust Law, Employment Law/Human Resources,“How To” Series and Real Estate.  Click here to view our Mini-Track programs.

In addition we have a number of committee business meetings, breakfasts and events that will take place during the Spring Meeting, click the below for the details!

A Special Thank You to our Sponsors and Cooperating Entities!

Interested in exhibiting at the Spring Meeting, contact Jenny Abreu, Sr. Meeting Planner
at
abreuj@staff.abanet.org for more information.

FOLLOW US ON:

Facebook: ABA Section of International Law

Twitter: #ABASIL

LinkedIn Group: ABA Section of International Law

Our Official ABA International 2010 Spring Meeting Press Release!

Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.
Update your profile | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy
American Bar Association | 321 N Clark | Chicago, IL 60654 | 1-800-285-2221