Enclave Presents The Dan Band from Hangover and Old School this Saturday!

Title: Enclave Events
 This email was sent to you by Enclave. Please add events@enclavechicago.com or enclavechicago.com to your address book. This will ensure delivery into your Inbox (not your bulk or junk folders).

Thank you to everyone that attended last Saturday’s event with the Black Eyed Peas!! Will.I.Am celebrated his birthday at Enclave with Taboo, Apl.de.ap, and Fergie. The Peas also performed a couple songs on our stages! Plus Fergie’s husband Josh Duhamel was in attendance as well as Slash from Guns N’Roses. A fun night to say the least! If you missed our event, Check out photos and videos from the night. Thanks again!

Thursday March 18 Imerman Angels Presents the 4th Annual Spring Fling!
Imerman Angels is a not for profit charity providing 1-on-1 cancer support by connecting cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers from all over the world. No one should fight cancer alone. Do your part by ringing in spring with the Angels! Ticket includes entertainment by DJ Jrose, two complimentary beverages as well as an array of food from Steve’s Deli, Wildfire and Swirlz Cupcakes. 100% of the proceeds will benefit Imerman Angels.

Click here to purchase your ticket!

Friday March 19 Enclave Presents Friday Nights!
Thank you to all of the Enclave fans out there who make our nights so successful! With hosts, bartenders, waitresses and dancers to brag about, Enclave sets the bar high when it comes to VIP service. In honor of our favorite night with Chicago’s favorite staff, 1L Ciroc + 375ml Don Julio +375ml Nuvo sparkling liquor is $350. Make sure you stay connected with us. Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook!

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 12.

Saturday March 20 Enclave Presents The Dan Band!!!
As seen in “The Hangover” and “Old School,” The Dan Band will be live in concert! Who doesn’t like a band with Tourette’s that can sing a rendition of “Total Eclipse of the Heart” better than any 80’s singer? Not only do we have the masters of karaoke who sing girl songs with bad choreography but ticket sales will also benefit Dawn Dubsky to get the most advanced tools the medical field has to offer, because you can’t help but love Dubsky. Go to luv-a-dub.org for more information. Each $20 will call ticket includes food and 2 complimentary drinks!
Click here to RSVP for free cover before 11.
Click here to purchase your ticket.

Saturday March 20 Enclave & Global Adrenaline Present the WMC Warm Up!

Whether you are going to Miami or stuck in Chicago, come hear the sounds that will heat up the Winter Music Conference! Chicago’s top DJs including Funky Couture, Danny V, Victor R and Rock City will be playing house music in the all new lower level of Enclave. Best Saturday night party in Chicago!

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 11.

Friday March 26 Enclave Presents Launch of Ciroc Music Series with Awake in Reno!

As a breeding ground for up and coming music, Chicago has put a pin on the musical map of America. The city has cultivated artists of all calibers in different genres and we want to honor them from rising electro-pop artists, to household old school hip hop names to some of the nation’s best DJs. From the stages that have brought you chart topping artists like Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas and Akon we bring you the live music series lineup. Kicking off our series is the winner of Q101's America's next Band, "Awake in Reno." The trio that make up the band have an original style with vivacious beats and robust synthesizers to generate fresh arrangements and covers to your Top 40's. Check out the teaser

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 12.

Friday April 6 Enclave Presents DJ VICE!

Continuing our Ciroc Music Series Lineup we have the most sought after DJ in the West Coast and the world for that matter. Vice delivers to nightclubs and special events all over America with his creative programming and intricate mixing. As a resident to the hottest Las Vegas hotspot, LAX, DJ Vice truly is “the hottest nightclub DJ in the United States.” In line with all that the Ciroc Music Series is, thank you DJ Vice for your true passion for music! Click here to check him out.

Click here to RSVP for free cover before 11.

Follow Us on

Unsubscribe | Complain | Edit Profile | Confirm | Forward to a friend
213 W Institute Chicago IL 60610