Premier CLE Event for Litigators in NYC

Title: 2009-2010 Section of Litigation Annual Conference NYC
2010 Section Annual Conference
1 Place + 2 Days + 6 Networking Events + 50 CLE Programs

Join the ABA Section of Litigation in your backyard for the premier CLE event for Litigators.

Our faculty list of over 200 speakers includes Judge Denise Cote, Judge Joseph Greenaway, Judge Faith Hochberg, former Chief Judge Judith S. Kaye, Judge Mark R. Kravitz, and Judge Kimba Wood. In addition we have representatives from American Express, General Electric, Kraft Foods and the NFL Players Association, and other leading practitioners.

Take advantage of our special rates including one-day passess starting at $350.00.

CLE Programming by Topic Includes:

  • Enforcement Priorities in the Age of Obama
  • Pretrial Practice
  • Technology
  • Trial Practice
  • Workouts & Financial Litigtion and more

Ethics Credit Made Easy - Ethics Programming:

  • Steering Clear of Daubert/Frye Minefields
  • Ethics Tools: Maintaining Attorney Work Product and Attorney-Client Privilege
  • How the Media Covers the Law - and How Lawyers Should Deal Ethically with the Media
  • From Ethics to Tactics: Deposition Dos and Don'ts
  • The Ethics of E-Discovery
  • Pitfalls and Pratfalls: Ethical Considerations When Interviewing Witnesses

Networking Opportunities:

  • Speed Networking (no charge)
  • Welcome & Outreach Reception (no charge)
  • Committee Expo and Reception (no charge)
  • An Evening at The Plaza - food, cocktails and networking ( ticketed event)
  • John Minor Wisdom Public Service and Professionalism Awards Luncheon ( ticketed event)

Register online by April 5, 2010 to receive a discounted registration rate! Special rates for first-timers and young lawyers.

11.75 hours of MCLE credit have been requested in 60-minute states.
14.10 hours of MCLE credit have been requested in 50-minute states.

» Section Annual Website

» CLE Program Schedule

» First-Time Attendee Guide

Make your plans and register now.
We hope to see you in New York!

Section Sponsors

Meetings Sponsor

Event Sponsor

View more programs from the ABA Section of Litigation

about this email & your preferences:
Your email address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent email addresses to anyone outside the ABA.

Update your profile:
https://www.abanet.org/abanet/common/MyABA/home.cfm

Unsubscribe: