Spring savings are in bloom

Title: Thrifty Great Deals

Get 5% off a Compact car.
Trouble viewing? View web page.
Car Sales | Airport Parking

Deals Reservations Locations Our Cars Thrifty.com
Saves you money
Compact Car. Huge Savings.

Compact car.
Huge savings.
5% off Go

Get 5% off a Compact car when you rent for five days
or longer at participating U.S. locations through April 6th, 2010.

Upgrade the car. Downsize the rate.
Compact Car

Get 10% off when you rent a Mid-size or a Full-size car for up to four days through April 6th, 2010 at participating U.S. locations.

Learn More >

10% off is that simple.

American Express®

Save 10% when
you pay with any
American Express®
card for any rental in
North America, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Learn More >

Florida sounds better than ever.

SUV

Take 10% off any weekly rental at participating Florida locations through April 30th, 2010.

Learn More >

Earn double credit.

Southwest Rapid Rewards®

Earn double credit
with Southwest Rapid Rewards® when you rent a Compact car or larger vehicle for at least three days.
Learn More >

Additional Deals
  Nationwide
  Mid-size SUV $39.99/day or $209.99/week
  Nationwide
  Mid-size car $37.99/day
  New England   Mid-size car $139.00/week
  Hawaii   Compact car $24.99/day
  Hawaii
  Minivan $41.99/day
  Maui, HI   Compact car $144.99/week
  Portland, OR
  Compact car $24.99/day
  San Francisco, CA/ American Express   Mid-size SUV
with Pass24® $54.00/day

  Seattle, WA   Compact car $24.99/day
  Tallahassee, FL   Campact car $27.00/day
  Canada   Compact car $29.99/day
  Costa Rica   10% off weekly rentals
Find more Great Deals!

Want to share the Great Deals? Forward to a Friend Share on Facebook  Share on Twitter

Deals Reservations Locations Our Cars My Blue Chip Travel Center

Unsubscribe  |  Privacy Policy  |  Questions & Comments

Did you receive this email from a friend? Sign up now.

You have received this email because you elected to have it sent to you. Please add thriftycarrental@email.thrifty.com to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.

Early return or late return fees may apply if you return the vehicle before or after the reserved due date.

© 2010 Thrifty Rent-A-Car System, Inc. and Thrifty.com are registered trademarks of Thrifty, Inc. All rights reserved.

5310 E. 31st Street Tulsa, OK 74135-0250  1-800-THRIFTY (847-4389)