The hottest summer deals are right here.

Title: Thrifty Great Deals

15% off Mid-size SUVs
Trouble viewing? View web page.
Thrifty Car Sales | Thrifty Airport Parking
Deals Reservations Locations Our Cars Thrifty.com
Saves you money
Mid-size SUV Get more room
for 15% less.

Take 15% off the rental of Mid-size SUVs at participating U.S. locations through July 20th, 2010.

Book Now   Go

Double rewards come standard.

Southewest Rapid Rewards

Earn double Southwest Rapid Rewards credit when you rent a Compact car or larger vehicle for three days or more through July 31st, 2010.

Book Now >
Our best rates are always right here.
Best Rate Guarantee

If you find a better Thrifty rate anywhere online other than at Thrifty.com, we'll match that rate AND give you 10% off.

Learn More >

Cardmembers save more.
American Express

Save 10% on any rental in North America, Latin America or the Caribbean when you pay with any American Express® card.

Book Now >

5% off adds up fast.

Save 5% on the weekly rental of a Compact or Mid-size car at participating U.S. locations through July 27th, 2010.

Learn More >

Additional Deals

Dallas, TX

  10% off
weekly rentals

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

  Mid-size car
$34.00/day

Ft. Myers, FL

  5% off weekly rentals

Houston, TX

  10% off weekly rentals

Las Vegas, NV

  5% off weekly rentals

Los Angeles, CA

  5% off weekly rentals

Miami, FL

  5% off weekly rentals

Phoenix, AZ

  5% off weekly rentals

Phoenix, AZ

  Mid-size car
$31.99/day
$155.99/week

Tallahassee, FL

  10% off any vehicle

West Palm Beach, FL

  Mid-size car $34.00/day

Canada/
American Express

  15% off

Latin America

  5% off

Find more Great Deals!

Want to share our Great Deals? Forward to a Friend Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Deals Reservations Locations Our Cars My Blue Chip Travel Center

Unsubscribe  |  Privacy Policy  |  Questions & Comments

Did you receive this email from a friend? Sign up now.

You have received this email because you elected to have it sent to you. Please add thriftycarrental@email.thrifty.com to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.

Early return or late return fees may apply if you return the vehicle before or after the reserved due date.

© 2010 Thrifty Rent-A-Car System, Inc. and Thrifty.com are registered trademarks of Thrifty, Inc. All rights reserved.

5310 E. 31st Street Tulsa, OK 74135-0250  1-800-THRIFTY (847-4389)