2nd Annual Brains, Trains & Automobiles

Building on the tremendous success of our first seminar, we are pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Brains, Trains & Automobiles to be held at the beautiful Westin Verasa, Napa, CA, on April 22-24, 2010.  Attached please find the seminar brochure, complete with registration form at the end.  For your added convenience, online registration is available at http://www.media-rich.com/brainstrainsautomobiles.html

Top experts will share valuable strategies, insights, and tools to enable you to obtain top dollar both in settlement and trial.  Top Napa winemakers will share their prized vintages during a private winemakers’ reception for seminar attendees only.  And back by popular demand is the fun-filled, informative, and highly entertaining Falcor Wine Dinner.

Book early or bring additional attorneys from your firm for extra savings.

We look forward to seeing you in Napa – Cheers!

If you do not wish to receive further communications from Media-Rich.com, please reply to this message with “Remove” in the subject line.

This is an advertisement for a product or service.

Laurie Rich, President

Media Rich

(404) 277-5324

(888) 325-3044