The Rapid Rewards Report: January 2012

If you are having trouble viewing this email, click here.
BOOK NOW RAPID REWARDS PARTNERS LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Hello Haytham Faraj
Rapid Rewards #198032811

Rapid Rewards
Haytham Faraj
#198032811
Rapid Rewards
Available Points: 24706
2012 Tier Qualification
Qualifying Flights: 0
Tier Qualifying Points: 0
2012 Companion Pass Qualification
Qualifying Flights: 0
Companion Pass Qualifying Points: 0
Account Details
as of: 01/08/2012
View Full Account Details
LOGIN

Transition Activity Status
Active Credits : 13.25
Active Standard Awards: 0.0
Active Freedom Awards: 0
Credit and Award details as of 01/08/2012.
To A-List Status
Flights last 12 months 0
To Companion Pass Status
Credits last 12-month 19
As of 12/31/2011, the 12-month rolling calendar qualification for Tier and Companion Pass has ended.  Tier and Companion Pass qualification are based on activity in a calendar year.

Helpful Links
â My Account
â Buy Points
â Partners
â Where We Fly
â Contact Us
Account News
Learn everything you need to know to maximize your Membership. Visit rapidrewards101.com to learn more.
CLICK HERE

Dear Haytham,

The New Year brings along many opportunities to start anew. Whether it's a new diet, a new budget, or just making changes in your life, January seems to be the time to start these resolutions.  That's why we know that the first issue of The Report is important to our Members.  Since the details of your account are provided, you can see the points you have earned thus far and start planning how to spend them in the coming year or gauge how many points you need for your next trip.

If you are in need of additional points, check out the various offers we have listed below or buy more points!  Points can be purchased at a minimum of 2,000 and in blocks of 1,000.  This is particularly helpful if you still have Rapid Rewards credits from the old program.  Since your credits maintain their original expiration date, it may be a good idea to make the one-time conversion from points to credits if you have credits that will be expiring in 2012.

Also keep in mind that Tier Status and Companion Pass qualification is based on a calendar year and has been reset.  So make sure you register for our current promotion where you earn double Tier Qualifying Points on all your flights through January 31!

We are excited about all the new ways you can spend and earn points with us, and we look forward to seeing you get the most out of your Rapid Rewards Membership this year.

Happy New Year!

Ryan Green

Ryan Green,
Senior Director Customer Loyalty & Partnerships

Partner Offers

Earn up to 1,200 points and save up to 30% on Hertz rentals from now through March 31, 2012!

GO

Love is in the air. Earn 1,250 points per order from now through Valentine's Day with Teleflora!

GO

Earn 1,000 bonus Rapid Rewards Points for every second stay at any of the 11 participating Wyndham Hotel Group brands.

GO

Air Offers

Earn double Tier Qualifying Points on every Southwest flight! Click GO to learn more and to register today!

GO

Special Offers

Last chance! Earn 150 points on any hotel booked on southwest.com. Earn more points when your hotel is a Rapid Rewards Partner!

GO

News

You can now earn points on purchases from hundreds of name-brand online retailers with Rapid Rewards Shopping! Shop today!

GO

Besides earning points from flights and Partners, Members can buy points in blocks of 1,000 with a minimum purchase of 2,000.

GO

Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Credit Card from Chase

Rapid Rewards Dining

Rapid Rewards Shopping

BOOK NOW | RAPID REWARDS | PARTNERS | LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT | BUY POINTS | CONTACT US
Become a fan Become a fan Follow us Follow us

*The Rapid Rewards reward flight is free, but travel is subject to the government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $10 per roundtrip.

The account information in this e-mail is only an estimate for a specific point in time. Please reference your Rapid Rewards account on southwest.com for the most up-to-date information on available points, Tier Qualifying Points or flights, Companion Pass Qualifying Points or flights, and credit and Award balances.

This is a post-only mailing from Southwest Airlines. Please do not attempt to respond to this message.

Southwest Airlines
2702 Love Field Drive
Dallas, TX 75235

Copyright 2012 Southwest Airlines Co. All Rights Reserved.

You are currently subscribed to Rapid Rewards Report as: farajh@gmail.com
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking here.