[trialwarriorsforjustice] Digest Number 4983

Title: Trial Warriors for Justice

Messages In This Digest (9 Messages)

1a.
Re: Need Mediation Fires and Prayers Tomorrow (Friday) From: Jana R. Barnett
2a.
Pep Boys From: Michael Brandner
2b.
Re: Pep Boys From: Edwin Dougherty
3a.
Re: Insurance policy question From: Brian Cadwallader
3b.
Re: Insurance policy question From: Joseph F. Bufogle Sr.
3c.
Re: Insurance policy question From: Andrew Mundwiller
3d.
Re: Insurance policy question From: John Charland
4a.
Help-Who's on CAALA list serve? From: Sonia Chaisson
4b.
Re: Help-Who's on CAALA list serve? From: Laura Horton

Messages

1a.

Re: Need Mediation Fires and Prayers Tomorrow (Friday)

Posted by: "Jana R. Barnett" jrbarnet@ptd.net

Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:27 am (PST)

Best wishes for a bonfire on Friday, Margie!

--
Jana R. Barnett, 1238 Cleveland Avenue, Wyomissing, PA 19610-2102
2a.

Pep Boys

Posted by: "Michael Brandner" michael@brandnerlawfirm.com   mike_brandner

Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:13 am (PST)

List mates:

I have a suit against Pep Boys wherein an employee struck my client on a
bike while the employee test drove a vehicle. Does anyone have any
discovery targeted towards Pep Boys policies and/or procedures?

Michael S. Brandner, Jr., Esq.

Brandner Law Firm, LLC

3324 N. Causeway Blvd.

Metairie, Louisiana 70002

Tel.:(504) 552-5000 Fax: (504) 521-7550

Email: <mailto:michael@BrandnerLawFirm.com> michael@BrandnerLawFirm.com

<http://brandnerlawfirm.com/> http://brandnerlawfirm.com/ or
<http://nolaattorney.com/> http://NolaAttorney.com/

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW FAX NUMBER (504) 521-7550

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam Illegitimi non carborundum

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may
contain attorney-client materials and/or attorney work product, legally
privileged and protected from disclosure. This e-mail is intended only for
the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender
that you have received the message in error, then delete it and any and all
copies of it. Thank you.

2b.

Re: Pep Boys

Posted by: "Edwin Dougherty" indianaed2@yahoo.com

Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:08 am (PST)

say it aint so,,,,manny moe and jack?

Edwin Dougherty
Dougherty Law Office
PO Box 186
Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311
(937)599-5834

Email: michael@BrandnerLawFirm.com
[...]

Posted by: "Brian Cadwallader" briancad@yahoo.com   briancad

Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:37 am (PST)

I don't think so.  Only one deceedent, 25.  WD is derivative.

Brian Cadwallader The Cadwallader Firm 24030 Typo Creek Dr. NE Stacy, MN 55079 651-462-3332 briancad@yahoo.com