Congratulations on Your Avvo Rating Recognition

Your Avvo Rating recognition plaque is ready for you to display.
Avvo Claimed Ratings
Dear Haytham Faraj,

I can send you your Avvo Rating plaque honoring your achievement.

Order online or just reply to this email and we'll ship your plaque and invoice you with net 20 terms. You will be invoiced $179.00 plus $12.90 shipping.

Congratulations on earning your Avvo Rating.

If you have any questions, please contact me at 1-866-964-0866 x2.

Enable images to preview your personalized Plaque
Click here to preview, customize and order your plaque
Sincerely,
Casey Depper
Account Manager
American Registry, LLC
1-866-964-0866 ext2
cdepper@americanregistry.com

Avvo Claimed Ratings

American Registry is the exclusive provider of custom Avvo recognition plaques.