From: ordercs@nytimes.com [ordercs@nytimes.com]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 11:12 PM
To: Savage, Charles
Subject: READER MAIL: Charlie Savage

Email: Haytham@puckettfaraj.com
URL:Haditha
Comments:Mr. Savage,
 I'm one of the two attorneys that represented SSgt Wuterich in the Haditha deaths case. I conducted the voir dire, opening and examined the majority of the witnesses. It was after my cross examination of the government's star witness that their prosecution collapsed. It seems you have reached out to all the people who know nothing about the case for comment. Is there some reason why you avoided asking me questions about the case?

 Best
 Haytham Faraj
 760-521-7933