Re: An Iraqi Massacre, a Light Sentence and a Question of Military Justice - NYTimes.com

I don't know either of them, but you should write to the editor and complain that Eric is a former partner who left the firm with enough tension to disqualify him from commenting on the case. Worse yet they link to his website.

Simply bad journalism on their part. Highly unethical.

Michael Epstein
917.674.4677