ProLegal is growing. Read about us in Rapid Growth Media

ProLegal Logo

READ ABOUT US IN RAPID GROWTH MEDIA

January 26, 2012

ProLegal Systems takes the lead from its affiliate in the healthcare industry. "What ProCare did for doctors' offices is what we want to do for lawyers and law firms," explains Douglas Poland, one of two principals for the Grand Rapids-based business. more...

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

IT Services that serve as a propeller, compensating you through efficient and productive work flow.

REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT

Affordable, efficient and accurate professional billing services, tailored to the needs of solo and small firms and priced according to your needs.

OFFICE SPACE AND BUSINESS SERVICES

Our Grand Rapids office space and business services program for solo attorneys and small groups.

Connect With Us
61 Commerce Ave, SW

Grand Rapids, MI 49503
616.940.0236

prolegalsystems.com

info@prolegalsystems.com

twitter.com/prolegalsystems

Let's get social!

See our videos on

Catch us on Youtube. ProLegal61

Delivering a more efficient, productive and profitable law practice.

This message was sent to haytham@puckettfaraj.com from:

ProLegal Systems, LLC | 61 Commerce, SW | Grand Rapids, MI 49503

Manage Your Subscription