Re: Iraq-Wuterich question for today's story

Julie,
We have no comment about the stated intentions of the Iraqi government.  Our client's military justice case has concluded.  So far as we are concerned, the matter is closed.
Hope you have a great day.

Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.