Congratulations

Haytham,

Congratulations on the hard fought result regarding the Wuterich case.  I’m sure Sergeant Wuterich is grateful for your representation.  It is attorneys like you that keep justice and the truth alive.  Be well.

Sincerely,

Shareef Rabaa

Trial Attorney

Weitz & Luxenberg, P.C.
700 Broadway
New York, New York 10003
Phone: 212-558-5654| Fax: 212-344-5461

Toll Free: 800-438-9786 Ext. 5654

srabaa@weitzlux.com | www.weitzlux.com

Please visit us at http://www.weitzlux.com

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by telephone or by replying to the message and deleting it
and all of its attachments from your computer.  Thank you.  Weitz & Luxenberg, P.C.

Every effort is made to keep our network free from viruses.  You should, however,
review this e-mail message, as well as any attachment thereto, for viruses.  We take
no responsibility and have no liability for any computer virus which may be transferred
via this e-mail message.

All e-mails sent to Weitz & Luxenberg, P.C. or any individuals at Weitz & Luxenberg,
P.C. are carefully scanned for viruses and content.  The sender should have no
expectation of privacy in said transmission.

In the course of scanning all incoming e-mails to W & L, virus scanning software may
block the e-mail and prevent it from being delivered.  Neither the intended recipient nor
the sender will receive notice that their transmission has been blocked.

All e-mail to W & L or any individuals at W & L should be followed up by hard copy
including attachment(s), as specific file types may be blocked at any time without
notice being provided to sender or recipient.