From: Kal Najar <kalhnajar@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:44:44 -0500
To: Nick Hadous<nhadous@hadousco.com>
Subject: Re: Subpoena (Saad, et al. v. City of Dearborn Heights, et al. - Case No. 11-10103)

Mr. Haddous:
As you know neither I nor the Wayne Co. Prosecutors office represent the City of Dearborn Heights or any other defendants in this case and therefore I am not authorized to accept any subpoenas on behalf of any defendants. You may contact my supervisors for clarification on this matter.
Thank you,
Kal Najar

Sent from my iPhone