From: Kevin Shea <kshea03@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tip from www.rasmussenreports.com: Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot
Date: January 23, 2012 7:53:43 PM PST
To: Puckett Neal <neal@puckettfaraj.com>

Neal, just wanted to check in.  Saw the PTA discussion on caaflog and it sounds like you guys must have done pretty well in there.  Without knowing the details it doesn't make sense to refer the charges they did, let it drag all these years, and take a deal like that.  Awesome job.

I hope you're doing well.  I'm getting off active duty at the end of march.  I am actually taking a police job in rockland county, ny--where I'm from.  Academy starts in a few weeks while I'm on terminal leave. I'm unsure about it and I've applied to a few prosecutors offices in ny.  Had two interviews recently w Suffolk and Nassau counties in long island.  If I get an offer I'll have a decision to make.  Either way I'll stay in the reserves.  I love the navy but my girl is in NY, along w my dad and three of my brothers.

Ok take care.  Please send Haytham my regards.

Obama 2012,

Kevin

Sent from my iPad