[no subject]

Haytham -
In speaking with some friends in the veterans advocacy community regarding my package, some feel that it is personal.  I know that as a lawyer you need evidence and not feelings.  (Bob Hesser, Rick Weidman and others).  I do think that calling my management expertise into question is personal.  If they were to look at our website and read the bio that has been up there for some years they could easily see it.  (actually needs to be updated).  The process being followed at the VA CVE apparently they are collecting data from multiple sites including CCR, websites, googling CEOs and companies.  If they were to google me they would see lots of evidence of my speaking on various topics related to federal contracting.  Clearly I am a recognized industry expert.  Finally, another man Marc Goldschmitt suggested that you subpeona a copy of the CD orignially sent in to the VA in March 2011.  According to Marc he says that 38 CFR they have a duty to protect all data received (probably for 7 years).  Apparently they destroyed the original CDs of many veterans and most likely mine.

I have requested my contracts staff to get me the receipt/tracking number for the package sent in March 2011 so that you have that data item.  Any of the above mentioned folks are my friends and willing to discuss their thoughts and what they know about what is going in the VA.  Marc does have some insider information regarding how the CVE operates.  Their contact info is:
Marc Goldschmitt
7038-863-0176
703-437-1853
marc@goldschmitt.com

Bob Hesser
703-318-8819
703-989-5088
bhesser@hits-inc.com

Rick Weidman
301-585-4000 ext 127
301-996-8557
rweidman@vva.org

Btw, congrats on a great outcome for Frank Wuterich!

Thanks -

Lisa N. Wolford
CSSS.NET
402-393-8059w