[no subject]

Haytham,

In preparation for the call tomorrow morning, I called and checked on the availability of most of my witnesses for September.

How long do you think we should allow for the trial?

I have a witness who will be available for a short window during the month and unless we can agree to take him out of turn or try the case in 5 days and bring him back five days later, then we may have a problem.

Also, the fact that we are trying this case to a jury will slow us down and may mean that we either try it in two separated groupings or keep our current date.

Talk to you tomorrow.

HERBERT S. ROSENBLUM

Attorney and Counselor at Law

A Professional Corporation