CANCELLED - Discovering the Story on Thursday

This Thursday's discovering the story session has been cancelled.  What is the reason, you may ask.  The bank dismissed the lawsuit against our client and they even agreed to pay our client, fix her credit rating and give us some attorney fees.  Trial is off which is a bit of a bummer but client is happy and that is all that matters.

Thanks to everyone who kept their Thursday open or rearranged their schedules to help.  It meant a lot to us.

Cheryl

Cheryl A. Carpenter, PLLC
Attorney at Law
25742 Schoolcraft Road