[no subject]

Haytham –

Currently in order to bid on any VA contract that is set aside SDVOSB we must be certified and in the CVE database.  There is legislation pending that will promulgate this across ALL federal agencies.  This would be devastating.  Especially in ilight of the total ineptitude of the VA's CVE.

Secondly, my company that hires primarily veterans (75% of employees are veterans) we do a better job of supporting the VA's mission than the VA does...  This is particularly relevant considering the article below which illustrates the painful unemployment rate for our veterans.  Two of the most senior people in my firm are active reservists, one Navy (VP of BD) and one Army (Director of Finance).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/10/veterans-jobs-high-unemployment_n_1197400.html?org=403&lvl=100&ite=843&lea=2225&ctr=0&par=1&ref=fb&src="">

Btw, loved the posting about the roasting.  (hey it rhymes!)

Lisa N. Wolford
CSSS.NET
402-393-8059w
402-393-1825f