3D Global v. MVM

Good morning, counsel.  Judge Kessler asked me to e-mail you this morning
regarding your upcoming trial.  First, she would like you to confer with
each other before you respond to my e-mail.  What she would like to know is
whether it would be possible that you would be ready to go to trial in
March or April, which would be an earlier date.  She wants you to know that
she is not, at this time, moving the trial, but is waiting to hear from you
both as to whether you would be able to do so.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.  Thank you so
much, counsel.

Candice Lyons
Judicial Assistant to Judge Kessler