josh momont found you on Avvo and is interested in your legal services

Title: Avvo Email
To view this email as a web page, go here.
Avvo logo
Haytham Faraj,

josh momont sent you the message below. To respond, just reply to this message.

my friend has just been introuble for probation violation. if you could give her a call at 3134216732, nicole winstrand, to get more information then give me a call back and let me know the cost, as i will be the one paying. thank you. josh momont

josh momont's contact information:
Email: Reply to this message
248-941-3158 (preferred)

Avvo is on Facebook
Stay up-to-date with our blogs, discover new
professionals, and share with friends.

Facebook like

Find us on:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Avvo Blog

This contact email was sent to you by an Avvo user. If you do not want to receive customer contact emails in the future, you may unsubscribe.

Opting out of receiving customer contact emails will not remove your Avvo profile. It simply removes the ability for Avvo users to contact you via email. If you would like to contact us about this message or anything else, simply fill out our customer care form.

To learn how we protect your personal information, please see our privacy policy.

Mark this contact as spam.
Avvo, Inc. 1501 Fourth Avenue, Suite 1900, Seattle, WA 98101