RE: discovering the story help needed - 1/19 at 10:30 am

If my calendar doesnât change, I will be there.Â

Rebecca S. Walsh
Reiter & Walsh, P.C.

122 Concord Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Telephone: (248) 593-5100
Facsimile: (248) 593-5108

www.abclawcenters.com

rwalsh@abclawcenters.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, along with any attachments, is confidential and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (s), you are notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient (s), please notify the sender of the delivery error immediately, delete this e-mail from your computer and destroy any copies immediately. Do not read, use, or copy this e-mail, or disclose it to others. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.  Thank you.