From: Veronica Volokhonovich [mailto:vvolokhonovich@rttvamerica.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 1:48 PM
To: eric@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: RT TV request

Dear Mr. Montalvo,

I am a producer with RT International, a 24/7 English-language news network that broadcasts across the globe via cable and satellite. We also broadcast internationally in Spanish and Arabic.

RT International would be honored to have the opportunity to have you sharing your opinion on 10th anniversary of The Guantanamo’s prison.

We would be more than happy having you in our DC studio or even over Skype webcam for a straight live interviews with Moscow tomorrow, January 11th, at the top of any hour starting from 10.00 am until 5.00 pm ET

The address of RT DC studio is as follows:

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/118911/1325-G-Street-NW-Washington-DC/#MapSection

The interview would be conducted and broadcast in English.

Again, we would be honored by the opportunity to speak with you. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

Veronica Volokhonovich

RT Washington Producer

(202) 942-2402 (office)