Fwd: St. Sgt. Wuterich

Frank - Just thought you should see some of the support for you.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: January 3, 2012 7:40:59 AM PST
Subject: St. Sgt. Wuterich

Dear Neil,

We are writing to thank you for all your efforts on behalf of our nephew, Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich.  Having known Frank all his life, we know what kind of a person he is, and fully and completely believe in his innocence.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you as his court martial begins and we look forward to either the dismissal of charges or the NOT GUILTY verdict, which would be the only fair outcome of this perversion of justice by the Marine Corp.  We also appreciate the great optimism you have shown and that you have communicated that to Franks's parents.

We have faith in the evidence and faith in your abillity to prove Frank's case.

All the best,

Susan (Zagorski) Walsh
Dennis Walsh
Salem, NH