Miss Irby found you on Avvo and is interested in your legal services

Title: Avvo Email
To view this email as a web page, go here.
Avvo logo
Haytham Faraj,

Miss Irby sent you the message below. To respond, just reply to this message.

I need Help. I am going to need to file a criminal lawsuit against the State of VA for child endangerment, false imprisonment, ficticious orders. I have boxes of documents. Same Judge ruled against me every time. I dont know if this judge hated me because of my Community Access talk show, or because I am Muslim. This same Judge prevented me from going into my house based on words from my x hubby and also this court would not ALLOW ME to appeal any verdict at all. Tried complaints, but his superior refused to take the complaints. I have had to leave the country because I feared for my safety from my x who has tried killing me, and because of many false charges placed against me which essentially has ruined my life and damaged my reputation and placed my daughter in direct danger.

Miss Irby's contact information:
Email: Reply to this message (preferred)

Avvo is on Facebook
Stay up-to-date with our blogs, discover new
professionals, and share with friends.

Facebook like

Find us on:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Avvo Blog

This contact email was sent to you by an Avvo user. If you do not want to receive customer contact emails in the future, you may unsubscribe.

Opting out of receiving customer contact emails will not remove your Avvo profile. It simply removes the ability for Avvo users to contact you via email. If you would like to contact us about this message or anything else, simply fill out our customer care form.

To learn how we protect your personal information, please see our privacy policy.

Mark this contact as spam.
Avvo, Inc. 1501 Fourth Avenue, Suite 1900, Seattle, WA 98101