herb and travel

Haytham -
The herb that I mentioned that your mother may benefit from is below.  Ignore all the fertility stuff, I am sure your mom is probably not interested in that side but it is much better than black cohosh because that stops working for many women after a few years.  I included a link to a website that you can buy the organic brand that is recommended.  Women's hormones are substantially more complex than men and western medecine has done an inadequate job (kindest way to describe it) of addressing women's needs in this arena.  Our hormones can substantially impact many different things for women, intellect, emotions, physical health, weight, energy level, etc.

The Maca root is a hardy cruciferous vegetable cultivated in an inhospitable region of the Andean Mountains at altitudes from approximately 12,500-14,500 feet. The part of the plant used for medicinal purposes is the root. Native Peruvians have used Maca for several thousand years, as a food item, and medicinally to enhance fertility in people and animals, for libido, energy and other medicinal uses. Maca is rich in essential minerals, especially selenium, calcium, magnesium, and iron, and includes fatty acids including linolenic, palmitic and oleic acids, and polysaccharides. Maca is an adaptogen, which means it helps the body adapt to stress, and helps to return a dysfunctioning system back to normal balance. Maca can help the endocrine system, including the ovaries, testes, adrenals, pancreas and thyroid. Because endocrine gland balance and immune system function are so interrelated, it often notably enhances immune system functioning.

http://organicpharmacy.org/products/Organic.Royal.Maca/SKU:WWB0152

Uses: Traditionally, native medicine practitioners and herbalists have recommended Maca to:

My travel plans for CA are as follows:
I arrive on the evening of the 20th from DCA and leave on the evening of the 26th for Omaha.  I will probably try and go kayaking either on Sat or Sun that weekend.  Let me know if you are interested in joining me and I will send you the info and/or get you signed up as well.  I also look forward to going to get sushi with you!  I love Japanese food.  Let me know what day is the best day to come watch you and Neal try the Wuterich case and what evening you want to get sushi.  I will be staying in the downtown San Diego area.  I really look forward to watching you and Neal in action and to getting together with you for dinner.

Take care-

Lisa N. Wolford
CSSS.NET
402-393-8059w