RE: REMINDER: Committee Meeting on Friday, January 6, 2012, 2 PM to 4 PM

I do plan on attending.

Judge Hoort

From: Carrie Sharlow [mailto:CSHARLOW@mail.michbar.org]
Sent: Tue 1/3/2012 11:57 AM
To: Angela Povilaitis; Julie Powell; Donna McKneelen; Samuel Smith; Daniel Grano; Nichole Derks; John Livesay; Stephen Gobbo; John Freeman; Kimberley Thompson; Hoort, Judge; Erika Julien; Kevin McKay; Gretchen Schlaff; James Heath; Richmond Riggs; Thomas Clement; Fred Bell; Ryan Berman; Haytham Faraj; Scott Sanford; Leonard Kaanta; John Jarema
Cc: Elizabeth Lyon
Subject: REMINDER: Committee Meeting on Friday, January 6, 2012, 2 PM to 4 PM

Committee Members:

The Criminal Jurisprudence & Practice Committee meets this Friday, January 6, 2012 at the 63rd District Court located at 1950 East Beltline NE, in Grand Rapids.  Teleconference will be available for those unable to make the trip.  The number is 1-877-352-9775, passcode 915168764#.

For those members located in Lansing, I will be leaving the Bar Building at 12:15 PM, if you would like to car-pool.

An agenda is attached for discussion.

After our meeting on the 6th, we will have dinner at Carino's Italian Restaurant at 2183 East Beltline Ave. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 (616) 363-7100.  It is across the street from his court and they have some semi-private rooms they can set us up in depending on the size of our group.  A menu is located at http://carinos.com/menu/75012.  Significant others are very welcome to join in!

Please let me (Carrie Sharlow at csharlow@mail.michbar.org) know of your planned attendance at the meeting by January 4th.

Please let Kevin (kevin.mckay@kentcountymi.gov) know by the 4th if you are going to be able to eat with us after the meeting so he can reserve an appropriated room for us.

Thank you!

Carrie A. Sharlow
Administrative Assistant, Governmental Relations

State Bar of Michigan
Michael Franck Building
306 Townsend Street
Lansing, MI  48933
P: 517-346-6317
F: 517-482-6248

Consider the environment before printing.

E-mail / Fax Notice: The transmitted material is intended only for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential, proprietary and / or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, in whole or in part, is prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail reply or by phone (800-968-1442), delete the communication and destroy any copies.

E-mail Warning: This e-mail was swept for computer viruses. However, we cannot guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained in transmission and do not accept responsibility for the consequences of any virus contamination.