Please respond ASAP

Mr. Faraj,
So apparently the government has not withdrawn any of the charges, and say that Lis was not authorized to say  charges were being withdrawn in her email to us (which LCDR Clady was CCed on). What was informally told to me is they just want a date from you. If it's nov 15th fine, if later, that's fine too. But they don't want it pushed out to next year. As you saw in the judges email, we are scheduled for a motions hearing on Tuesday at 0800. Please let me know a date asap, and I think I can get it all taken care of. Then we can talk to Wofford some more in re SCM plea deal.
V/R,
LTJG Gough

Charles C. Gough
LTJG, JAGC, USN
Naval Legal Service Office North Central
Detachment Great Lakes
2540 Paul Jones Street, Bldg 2, Ste 100
Great Lakes, IL 60088
(847) 688-4753, extension 108