3,000 Trial Lawyers Exchange Ideas at Upcoming 2010 Annual Convention

If you are having trouble viewing this email, you may read it online.

Dear Colleague,

Time and time again I’ve been told by our members that meeting new people and connecting with other trial lawyers, paralegals, judges, and law students is critical to keeping up-to-date with trends that can help our clients. It’s also the top reason people attend our conventions.

The 2010 Annual Convention in Vancouver, British Columbia will offer you the opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with 3,000 trial bar colleagues.

Visit the convention Web site to view a schedule of events and to register. There are numerous receptions and luncheons where you can meet others in a relaxed setting. In addition, the Litigation Groups, Sections, Committee, and Caucus/Division meetings provide attendees with a perfect setting to discuss specific topics relevant to their practice areas and interests.

Here are just a few of the networking events offered at the convention:

  • Women Trial Lawyers Reception
  • AAJ PAC M Club Luncheon
  • Minority Caucus Event
  • Section Connection Reception
  • 1st Timers/Law Student Reception
  • Minority Caucus Reception
  • Opening Reception
  • New Lawyers Division Party
  • Women Trial Lawyers Caucus Brunch
  • Leaders Forum/Endowment Reception
  • Platinum M Club Meet & Greet /AAJ PAC Eagles Event
  • Membership & Awards Luncheon

There’s also the Exhibit Hall where you can talk one-on-one with the exhibitors throughout the day and enjoy hosted refreshment breaks.

I look forward to meeting you and exchanging ideas about the future of our profession. See you in July.

Best regards,

Anthony Tarricone
AAJ President

Click here to unsubscribe

American Association for Justice · 777 6th St. NW · Suite 200 · Washington, DC 20001 · 800-424-2725
If you prefer to not receive e-mails regarding AAJ products and services,
please reply with "No Products" in the subject.