From: "Gannon Maj Nicholas L" <nicholas.gannon@usmc.mil>
Date: March 10, 2010 9:49:21 PM EST
To: "Jones LtCol David M" <david.m.jones5@usmc.mil>
Cc: "Neal Puckett" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>, "Tafoya LtCol Patricio A" <patricio.tafoya@usmc.mil>, <cvokey@fhsulaw.com>, <bethanytrujillo@yahoo.com>, "Sullivan LtCol Sean" <sean.sullivan@usmc.mil>, "Plowman Maj Donald J" <donald.plowman@usmc.mil>, "Haytham Faraj" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: RE: U.S. v. Wuterich UCI Motion and exhibits

Sir,

We are on for the 802. We are scheduled for 1500PST, 11 March 2010 (0800, 12 March 2010 Okinawa time).  All parties are available Your Honor.

Conference Line Number:  COMM: (760) 725-8101; DSN: 365-8101.

All the participants need to do is call the number at the time/date indicated above and they will automatically be "conferenced" to the call Sir.

Very respectfully,
Major Gannon

Desk: 760-725-4820