Huertas motions hearing update

Neal/Haytham,

We wanted to give you an update on the hearing this morning. I wasn't able to get up there, but I spoke with Drew Carmichael and was told that the military judge (CDR Carlos) ordered immunity for all 5 (O'Neil, Freeh, Crawford, Weatherman, Higbie).

As for Demartino, Kirsten has made repeated calls and left messages for him with no success.  He is working again tomorrow and we will be calling his work.  We expect it to get done b/c he is here and there is still no indication that he has counsel.  We will send an email tomorrow with an update.

Thanks.

Kevin

LT Kevin Shea, JAGC, USN
Naval Legal Service Office Mid-Atlantic