RE: Article 32 location ICO U.S. v. Capt Wacker, D.S.

I am a big Col Ewers fan, but beyond taking a break for a few hours, would prefer if we pressed on to see if we could finish this at a reasonable time on the 26th.  If we need the 27th, so be it, but prefer we keep our options open.  Always willing to begin phone testimony on the 25th as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Day Capt Evan S
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 13:01
To: Sayegh LtCol Michael E; Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: Keske Maj Zenon W; 'haytham@puckettfaraj.com'; Sullivan LtCol Sean; Hatch MAJ Douglas C
Subject: RE: Article 32 location ICO U.S. v. Capt Wacker, D.S.

Gentlemen,

I noticed that the farewell event for Col Ewers has been scheduled at 1500 on the 26th, during the Article 32.  If the IO or any counsel want to want to attend that event, I propose that we take telephonic witnesses from 0800-1300 on the 26th and then resume on the 27th to take testimony from any live or telephonic witnesses for either side who have not yet testified.

The government will provide an exhibit list NLT tomorrow and submit copies of any exhibits to which the defense does not object via Maj Bueno or Capt Woo on Thursday.

The uniform will be desert utilities, sleeves up.

Very Respectfully,
Captain Evan S. Day
Trial Counsel, Military Justice Office
Joint Law Center
3rd MAW/ MCAS Miramar
Comm: 858-577-1843
DSN: 312-267-1843
Fax: 858-577-1734

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED//LIMDIS
This e-mail is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY and is exempt from mandatory disclosure under FOIA. DoD 5400.7R, "DoD Freedom of Information Act Program", DoD Directive 5230.9, "Clearance of DoD Information for Public Release", and DoD Instruction 5230.29,  and "Security and Policy Review of DoD Information for Public Release".
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The information contained in this message is privileged. It is intended only to be read by the individual or entity addressed or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.