From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 6:53 PM
To: Martin, Michael C. (USAMIE)
Subject: Hamama motions date

Dear Mr. Martin,

I am not available on the motions day set by the court.  I will be in another motions session on the West Coast.  I return on the 31st and can do the motion on April 1.  Are you available that day and if so are you available for a conference call with Carol Hemeyer to discuss rescheduling?

Thanks,

Haytham

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

WASHINGTON DC׀  SAN DIEGO ׀ DEARBORN

www.puckettfaraj.com

888.970.0005 Toll Free

202.280.1039 Fax

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.