RE: Article 32 location ICO U.S. v. Capt Wacker, D.S.

Thanks sir

I spoke with Mr. Faraj and he is also good at that time

VRS

LtCol Sean M. Sullivan, USMCR
Senior Trial Counsel, MARCENT
Legal Services Support Section
1st Marine Logistics Group
Box 555067, Camp Pendleton, CA 92055-5607
Comm: (760) 763-9904/9902/9900
DSN: 361-9904 Fax: (760) 763-9901

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED//LIMDIS
This e-mail is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY and is exempt from mandatory disclosure under FOIA. DoD 5400.7R, "DoD Freedom of Information Act Program", DoD Directive 5230.9, "Clearance of DoD Information for Public Release", and DoD Instruction 5230.29,  and "Security and Policy Review of DoD Information for Public Release".
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The information contained in this message is privileged. It is intended only to be read by the individual or entity addressed or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.