Re: Draft 1 of response

That is great news Haytham,
A couple of points:
1) If the case can be delayed, I will go to Iraq and return on  May 1.  There I will be able to talk to some Iraq exiles. While I am not sure if they will hand over documents to me, it could give me some perspectives about how the Iraqi government dealt with Iraqi Americans that that could help with the case.
2) Ideally, I have a free block of time to come to Michigan from May 3 to May 15.  Otherwise my next block of freetime won´t be until August.
3) As for Christian Science Monitor documents, they are stored in a safe in the Daily Mirror newspaper.  The Christian Science Monitor sent it to the Mirror and I belive for legal reasons they would not release them, but that was back in 2003.  Maybe they might make them available, or perhaps they sent them back to the CSM. Nevertheless, I did look examine the orignal documents.
4)  I will look over the attachments you sent.

Thanks,
Ibrahim