AMEX Bookkeeping

H, doing the books, don't know what expense category these charges go into. Is ABC Financial a monthly charge on health club?  We didn't get that deduction in the 2009 taxes because law requires it be put on the W-2 which I didn't know... So please identify this so we can do it right in the future; plus need policy for new employees regarding health club costs.

Second, is Unlimited Conferencing an internet communications thing?  Is it teleconferencing?

Thx, M

ABC FINANCIAL 888-827-9262 HAYTHAM FARAJ 59.00
431933121 ABC*DEARBORN HEALTH
ABC*DEARBORN HEALTH
Doing Business As : ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES
Merchant Address : 8320 HIGHWAY 107
SHERWOOD
AR
SHERWOOD
72120-3825
UNITED STATES
Reference Number : 320100740061321725
Dispute/Inquire about this charge
Category: Entertainment - Associations

                     CONFERENCING 2272517MILL VALLEY HAYTHAM FARAJ 6.09
888-289-0593
Description
COMPUTER/DATA
Doing Business As : UNLIMITED CONFERENCING
Merchant Address : 591 REDWOOD HWY FRNTGE RD
MILL VALLEY
CA
MILL VALLEY
94941-6001