Your ABA Membership

Our records indicate that your American Bar Association membership lapsed on 2/26/10. In an effort to better serve member needs in the future, we would like to ask you a few questions to understand why you chose not to renew your membership.

It should take you less than one minute to fill out this short survey.  Please be assured that any information you provide is strictly confidential.

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey

We look forward to your feedback and thank you in advance for your participation.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Nelson
Director, Member Retention and Communications

P.S. If you are still interested in renewing your membership, it's not too late. You can renew online at www.myABA.com or call our
Service Center at 1.800.285.2221.

Follow the link to opt out of future emails:
https://abanet.qualtrics.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=MLRP_eE70RiUpz6EHLKI&LID=UR_9Wz0asnabbCuORS&_=1