Re: UAV

See you then!

Frank Wuterich
SSgt/USMC

On Mar 19, 2010, at 10:44 AM, Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

Thanks, Frank. We'll follow this lead.
See you around 0800 Mon morning in LtCol Tafoya's office.

Neal A. Puckett

On Mar 19, 2010, at 8:53 AM, frankd3 <frankd3@me.com> wrote:

Neal,
Just wanted to send this your way. I know it's not in my interest to personally respond to these sort of things, but I thought you might like to see this.

Frank Wuterich
SSgt/USMC

Begin forwarded message:

From: Wuterich SSgt Frank D <frank.wuterich@usmc.mil>
Date: March 19, 2010 8:40:41 AM PDT
To: frankd3@me.com
Subject: FW: UAV

Frank,

 I was the Scan Eagle Mission Commander during the Haditha incident and we were the ones that had the air strikes called in on the houses a few blocks south of the scene. Let me know if you need any information from our point of view that may help you. I was at the time SSgt Parks of VMU-1 assigned to the Scan Eagle Det at Al Asad and retired in '08. Good luck and Semper Fi.

John F. Parks
DAPML Ground Segment
STUAS/TIER II
PEO (U&W) PMA-263