RE: PBS frontline transcript

I'm sure you know what kind of major battle that will be to get the
outtakes. Just because CBS eventually caved doesn't mean PBS will do so. And
I would imagine the judge will question why the defense waited until this
time to finally pursue that option and won't grant any further delays. But
if there is time, you can certainly try and see how they react to a
subpoena.

In any event, do you still want me to get the transcript?

__
This electronic mail (e-mail) transmission is meant solely for the person(s)
to whom it is addressed.  It contains confidential information that may also
be legally privileged.  Any copying, dissemination or distribution of the
contents of this e-mail by anyone other than the addressee or his or her
agent for such purposes is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by telephone, facsimile or
e-mail and purge the original and all copies thereof.  Thank you.

Mark S. Zaid, Esq.
Mark S. Zaid, P.C.
1250 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Suite 200