From Jim Rowe

Gentlemen,

I want to thank you again for all your hard work in helping me get out of the mess I got myself in. I am sorry for making it more difficult on everyone with my explosive performance on the stand. I know you both gave me wise counsel, yet I let the emotion and frustration of this all coming to an end come out while speaking. Again, sorry about that.

Russ- not sure if I need to do anything else, just let me know. Not sure if they will try to PCS me or just wait on a BOI.

Mr. Faraj- hope to talk to you when it is convenient on what a suit against Ariana and Ben Klay would look like.

Thanks again,

Jim