William Kallop

Hatham:

On this Christmas day as I  review my cases and sort out what needs to be done prior to the New Year, I note my last to you. It can only be described as angry, indeed, pissy. Upon reflection, not the way to deal with a colleague of long standing. Sufficeth to say, I wrote it in the moment and in the role of a papa bear protecting his cubs. As you know, I am fiercely protective of my clients- I never let anyone fuck with them.

That having been said, I regret sending such a harsh email. Of note, my client, after reading it,  bearded me on its tone. He underscored that there was no need to defend his integrity or commitment to the principles that set Marine leaders apart. He is the same man who proudly lead his platoon in combat. Though he now wears mufti, his blood remains green. He will tell the story of that November day in 2005 as he done before honestly, straight and true.

To the extent that my emails requesting an alternative to live testimony created any sense that my client was reluctant to testify, I apologize. He is not. He stands ready to do his duty, just as he did so well while on active duty.

VR,
David Brahms
800 Grand Ave, Ste. C-14
Carlsbad, CA 92008
760-434-7206 Office
760-500-7870 Cellular
760-729-8404 Fax (new)

"Il nous faut de l'audace, et encore de l'audace, et toujours de l'audace"

Georges Danton