US v. Wuterich: Testomony by Wiliam Kallop

Major Gannon:

Earlier today I made another request to the defense team that my client, Mr. Kallop, be allowed to testify in the captioned matter by use of VCT or other mode so he would not have to come to California. A copy thereof was sent to you. This afternoon I received a reply to that request indicating the defense team was unwilling to accede to that request. While I wish the result had been different, so be it. Be advised that my quest to have my client testify without coming to California is ended.

I thank all for their courtesies and promptness.

VR,
David Brahms
800 Grand Ave, Ste. C-14
Carlsbad, CA 92008
760-434-7206 Office
760-500-7870 Cellular
760-729-8404 Fax (new)

"Il nous faut de l'audace, et encore de l'audace, et toujours de l'audace"

Georges Danton