US v. Wuterich; The Testimony of my Client William Kallop

Lady, gentlemen:

I try once again with a plea to allow Mr. (former Lt of Marines) Kallop testify via VCT or some other mode that doesn't require his physical presence at the trial site. He has a new job that has required him to work up to twenty hours a day (yes, I said 20 hours). The need to travel from his home area in New York to California and the prospect of an extended stay once he arrives on the West Coast has become problematic for him. His boss is honking loudly in protest. My hope is that you will accede to this request.

Please advise soonest via a return email addressed to me and the TC.

I thank you for your anticipated consideration in this matter,.

VR,

David Brahms
800 Grand Ave, Ste. C-14
Carlsbad, CA 92008
760-434-7206 Office
760-500-7870 Cellular
760-729-8404 Fax (new)

"Il nous faut de l'audace, et encore de l'audace, et toujours de l'audace"

Georges Danton