RE: Defense Support

Good Morning Sir,

I received the below email from CWO4 Board.

The lack of NMCI and copiers is going to be a huge problem.

Also, air cards are not a good work around because they are far too slow and inconsistent.

Where do I need to turn for resolution?

1.        We need to have ready access to a copier in our trailer and some access in the courtroom.

2.       We need a small laser printer in the courtroom that we can all plug into.

3.       We will need a print capability in the trailer that we can all print to

4.      Also, the civilian counsel have requested wireless internet in the courtroom.  I know legal assistance used to have a wireless connection.  Do they still and can we log into it?

R/

Major Meridith L. Marshall
Senior Defense Counsel
MCAS, Miramar